Why Westpark Communications?
Westpark Communications has over 20 years of experience providing call center services to personal injury lawyers like you. Never miss a potential lead with our 24/7 live phone answering service, web chat service, and email response service! Our Houston, Texas-based call center is staffed with highly trained agents and account specialists dedicated to providing you with top-notch service. Our account specialists will work with you at every step to ensure that your custom legal call center solution is delivering the results you expect by providing scripting assistance, reporting, quality assurance checking, and continuous training.
What Can Westpark Communications Do For Your Personal Injury Law Firm?
|24/7 Live Answering||Web Chat||Email Response||Lead/Intake Qualification||Appointment Scheduling|
24/7 Live Answering
Your custom legal call center solution is collaboratively developed with your firm’s stakeholders and our account specialists to ensure a complete solution that exceeds your expectations. Westpark Communications provides a full suite of services that are custom tailored to your needs:
What Benefits Can Westpark Communications Provide To Your Firm?
Our legal call center services can provide numerous benefits to your firm! Westpark Communications can:
- Reduce your staffing expenses by providing virtual receptionist service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for less than the cost of a part-time assistant
- Field your calls, emails, and web chats while you are in meetings, attending a court session, or are otherwise unavailable
- Free you and your professional staff from the hassle of ringing phones
- Perform intake/lead qualifications for high volume cases without expanding your staff
- Handle “bursts” of inbound calls, emails, and web chats as a result of a TV or radio advertisement
Let’s Get Started!
A custom quote is just a click away! Simply fill out the information form and one of our experienced account executives will contact you to develop a custom quote that fits your needs and budget.